Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Hey Everyone,

In about a month or two my tank should be fully set up, just have to get a sump customized and start cycling. I won't be able to pick these fish up right away as I still have to wait for the tank to be cycled but just want to get a heads up now on who is selling lol. So Im looking for red head geos with a bit size on them or if you have some other nice geos. The red severums would also need some size on them.

Thanks Million!

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Dude they're everywhere. Why are you bumping a thread looking for fish that you're not gonna buy for months? Post when you're ready and people will take you a little more serious.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Im not being rude or anything just that I honestly seem to be unable to find geos of size, of coarse theres tons of small ones like in the one inch to 2.5 inch size. Simply looking for geos now that have some size to them as the adults are at least for me very very hard to come by and could always pay extra or even leave some kind of deposit to have them held. I have even message breeders of the site as well as vendors there just not selling larger geos at this time which is why Im posting this to kind give me an option for any local mfk members that might be selling some larger orange heads now or soon........

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store