picking up a new male ray pup.

jordancch

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2009
( uk )
Getting a new ray on the 29th, to put with my female henlei x mantilla this is another x ray with a very good mix of rays .the mix is black diamond x king henlei (dad) and black diamond x pearl (mom) ..

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Getting a new ray on the 29th, to put with my female henlei x mantilla this is another x ray with a very good mix of rays .the mix is black diamond x king henlei (dad) and black diamond x pearl (mom) ..
Are you inthe UK ?
If it coming from justin ?

I have a female from his last batch and getting another one when you get yours

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1405853772.290282.jpg

This is an old pic of mine

The thing is with henlei x pups is people forget bd turn black fairly fast but henlei like p14 can take 12 months to turn black

Siso

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2014
Israel
Must indicate that it is simply amazing!

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Sam yours looks great now

The thing is they are only 1/4 pearl so we have a good chance of them turning black but I think the henlei gene is slowing them down a bit

It's crazy people buy hybrids wanting them to turn black and white so bad if that's what they want they shouldn't be buying hybrids they should be buying Leo Leo/bd or bd

I'm happy if mine turn out black with bright yellow spots
But I intend on breeding mine with a male bd or p14 so they just have a dash of pearl in the mix

Mine grew fairly fast I get new born pups feed them hard for 2 months with sinking carnivore which justin has the new batch on then once one pup has eaten 4 packs of sinking carnivore in a tank on its own I take the risk and put them in the main tank
This I gamble but my big rays are gentle with small pups
I have done this with 3 pups now 2 pearls and the hybrid with no issues
After they have been in the big tank 1 month they are safe

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store