Killer whale attacks man

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
XNo it is fake. The original film is of the whale grabbing a sea lion which can be seen in the fake also.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Most definitely fake. The seals in the vid are right next to him and don't even notice him. Plus I don't see how a person would miss this giant black torpedo shaped object charging right at him especially since it would be like 6ft above the water level

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
So why does the camera hold so still and zoom in/out so smoothly for the kill?
Why female dog screaming and not a person running in front of the camera to to get to him?

Looks good though

Ponera

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
As of right now there is no confirmed killer whale attack on a human in the wild, this includes the more violent transients that come through and cause a porpoise bloodbath.

Captive killer whales, on the other hand....

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Actually, there are documented attacks from orcas on humans in the wild. The activists just don't want you to know about them.

And, yes, the video is a fake, just like Blackfish, Submarine the 35 foot shark and bigfoot.

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
You should pay more attention, in Blackfish they stated that there are no known fatalities from wild orcas. But there have been a few injuries. A quick internet search backs this up

Free all the orcas, and other whales for that matter, dolphins too. Also elephants and giraffes

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mr.dempsey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2012
Where the fish go.
This is a pencil commercial.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store