Starting fresh!

vlcek81

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2009
PA
Getting back into fish keeping! Got my 125g up and running a little bit ago and have it set up, have a small layer of pea gravel followed with blue and neon yellow gravel. Filtered by my fluval fx5 and just added 3 live plants (java fern i think) and i bought two gouramis today to keep the filter bacteria going, 1 blue 1 gold. ( can be moved if needed)

What I'm getting at is what to stock it with, i want a sort of variety but i don't just want a bunch of tetras.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
What kinds of fish you like? I always like the idea of having some kind of a "predator themed" tank.Like eels, puffers, barracuda and so on.

virgil2090

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2011
NJ
Or maybe a SA theme some geos, severums, blue acaras. I have chocolate cichlids now in a 90.in fact I have to get rid of 3, two of mine paired up.PM me if your interested.I just posted them in the buy/sell section. I am in north jersey

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
dwarf cichlid community, i have a jewel cichlid comm and they are great.. add cory cats and a few small predator cats and smaller species of spiny eels and its great.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store