FS/FT 8 pcs F1 magnum X umbee SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I am trying to sell or trade eight pieces of F1 Mag X Umbee. The dad came from umbee king but was bred and owned by world below 07 the dad is now back with umbee king and the mom was sold elsewhere so there is a good chance that there will be no more batches available ever from the pair together unless it also went to umbeeking I'm not sure. The dad was from lake guatape location X and the mom was from rio mag. These aren't the umbee you find in an lfs. These are top notch umbee and they are already showing lots and lots of blue freckles for their size which is anywhere from .5-1 inch. I am asking $10 a piece so $80 all together I am looking to sell or trade all 8 at once. I will trade for stable oddball or stable classic 4 bar indo datnoids 4.5 inches or bigger preferably more than one indo. I will also trade for any other datnoids besides AT or silver datnoids because I don't like them too much, and they don't get too big. I can possibly add in 2 more to make it a total of 10 umbee if you have multiple stable indo dats to trade again over 4.5 inches pm me and I will give you my number for pictures. I won't post pics on this thread unless you seem really interested so the best way is to pm me so I can text you. The umbee are feeding on too many things to list so you won't have a hard time feeding them they are also growing like weeds I am located in so cal in between OC/LA and SanDiego

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
You know I'm interested! Let me know if you are looking for anything other than Dats. I have a baby Pinstripe Pleco, couple gold severums, in addition to that large clown knife and achara cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store