Datnioides Campbelli/NGT whose gettin one!?!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
I was chatting with Wes over email for the last couple of days and he mentioned how in demand the Campbelli coming in are. So who on ]v[FK's gettin' one? I know I am, if you are too feel free to join in on the about to be a NGT owner train and if you're really feelin' froggy share some pics. :D

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
I was chatting with Wes over email for the last couple of days and he mentioned how in demand the Campbelli coming in are. So who on ]v[FK's gettin' one? I know I am, if you are too feel free to join in on the about to be a NGT owner train and if you're really feelin' froggy share some pics. :D
Me but I will not own them for long :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
I can get a 14" one locally and I really wanted it! BUT....

it will eat my baby GATF, and armatus!!! so nooooo.... :p
Dang a 14" has got to be money, and I can only imagine how sweet that beast looks.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
Not at all! It's cheap! only $300

It's a very good price if comparing to another vendor that sell 2.25" NGT for $75
Wow, that was a good deal! I guess sometimes you just don't put things into perspective(and when I say you I mean me). It's so rare for us to see Campbelli down here and when we do they seem to go for at least $400 but I never really paid attention to sizes compared to price with NGT till now that you mention it. So yes considering most Campbelli/NGT go for around $100 or more at under 4 inches the $300-$400 we often see larger specimens at seems more reasonable. I guess sometimes it's the bug number that gets caught in your head, not the consideration just how much a smaller individual can cost by comparison.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store