A few of my cats.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome cats jiant :) I probably already asked but who did you buy your White Cat off of, if I ever see one for sale I'm buying right away!

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
Great cats man!

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
Not so much... I bought the White Catfish and it was the only one I have ever seen for sale, but I would not call it rare. The rest you can order easy enough online, thanks for looking!!
well man let me give you some news. if you were living in pakistan with these fish you would have been the only one who had these fish:nilly:

jiant2520

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2011
Niagara Falls, New York
well man let me give you some news. if you were living in pakistan with these fish you would have been the only one who had these fish:nilly:
Lol... they are hit or mis around here... sometimes I can go a few years without seeing these guys locally and even online too sometimes, but they always come back around. I have never seen any Vulture cats around me and the White, well, I got lucky there... I never see them anywhere for sale. The Granny and Marble pop up every few years around here though. Thanks again!!

jiant2520

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2011
Niagara Falls, New York
Awesome cats jiant :) I probably already asked but who did you buy your White Cat off of, if I ever see one for sale I'm buying right away!
Thanks and I bought him at a lfs called Pets Plus in Lockport, NY. He was tiny and no one really knew what he was, including me, but I liked his look. The guy at the store didn't even know... thought some type of bullhead, but maybe a Channel cat. I paid $5 for him. A few of the more experienced guys here helped me ID him. Really cool cat and very very out going. Very seldom hides and is a pig a feeding time. Yesterday my Midas Cichlid was bothering him in his cave area and he had enough... he bite the Midas about 4-5 times in the face n swam off like "next time think before coming at me" it was kind of funny. The Midas was pissed for about an hour chasing everyone around as he is the "boss" and is not used to anyone standing up to him!!

Great cats man!
Thank you very much!!

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks and I bought him at a lfs called Pets Plus in Lockport, NY. He was tiny and no one really knew what he was, including me, but I liked his look. The guy at the store didn't even know... thought some type of bullhead, but maybe a Channel cat. I paid $5 for him. A few of the more experienced guys here helped me ID him. Really cool cat and very very out going. Very seldom hides and is a pig a feeding time. Yesterday my Midas Cichlid was bothering him in his cave area and he had enough... he bite the Midas about 4-5 times in the face n swam off like "next time think before coming at me" it was kind of funny. The Midas was pissed for about an hour chasing everyone around as he is the "boss" and is not used to anyone standing up to him!!
Cool, there was a FL brown bullhead at my LFS for such a long time. Nobody knew what it was at the store and they wouldn't listen to me telling them. I had my heart set on buying it for my 75 gallon since I was just setting it up and the day I go to buy it they tell me some guy just took it a few hours ago, nice seeing native cats every now and then though :).

Haha lol, that reminds me of my asian bumblebee. Anytime any fish other than my cories go after his food he'll quite literally drag them into his "lair" in the back corner and pile drive them into the gravel! Catfish are just awesome!:headbang2

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That achara is nice.I've never seen one with the kind of chain like pattern that yours has.

Reactions: jiant2520
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store