silver arowana colouration

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
hello guys
recently i put a white background in my tank and my silver turned whiter after a couple of days if i put a black background will his colour change back to normal

Crossback James

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
What size is your Silver? Also, define normal?! The 'colour change' you talk of may be partly an illusion that quickly disappears once changing the background. If WTT has anyway the same affect on Slivers as it does Asians then I would presume that darkening the background will reduce shine. Depends on the age though. You may want to consider a warm white florescent too.

Sent from my Lenovo S920_S505_131111 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
What size is your Silver? Also, define normal?! The 'colour change' you talk of may be partly an illusion that quickly disappears once changing the background. If WTT has anyway the same affect on Slivers as it does Asians then I would presume that darkening the background will reduce shine. Depends on the age though. You may want to consider a warm white florescent too.

Sent from my Lenovo S920_S505_131111 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
he is around 6 inches he is becoming shiny i will keep the white background for a while to see if it is permannent
SAM_1385.JPG

SAM_1385.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store