Id my lap

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Pics are a bit fuzzy. But I would say nigerian :). Nice one tho! Try to bulk that guy up and get me more pics of the gar! I'm getting some soon :D

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I been tryin to pellet train the lap but he ain't havin it will only take gold fish ... The gar died:( goldfish got stuck in his throat sad day that day

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1406208410.025730.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1406208436.703907.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1406208475.433692.jpg

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
I been tryin to pellet train the lap but he ain't havin it will only take gold fish ... The gar died:( goldfish got stuck in his throat sad day that day

Oh wow... That's sucks! It was a nice gar! Just feeding your bichirs pellets. Eventually it will take pellets. Btw. Nigerian laps are mostly picky eaters. They dont eat much

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Oh wow... That's sucks! It was a nice gar! Just feeding your bichirs pellets. Eventually it will take pellets. Btw. Nigerian laps are mostly picky eaters. They dont eat much

Man that's what I do he in a tank by his self right now cause he is a Titan compared to my other bichirs right now ... I feed him hickory massivore pellets all week sAturday- Thursday then Friday I give him 2 gold fish so he doesn't starve.... He had never ate a pellet iv been doin it for 3 months

Luc

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
I'm hopin farana lol ... But idk u said those 2 other guy said nigearian that's y I'd like more opinions from a few ppl thank u for ur input hopefully it is a farana

I feel it is at least a wild caught specimen with the head shape.
With the nice green pattern, it certainly looks pretty....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store