Looking for some suggestions!

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Hey guys, I have a small tank with dimensions (inches) 24x8x8, roughly 30 litres; currently housing 3 small fancy goldfish that are being moved tomorrow, looking for ideas for the tank!

I've considered a dwarf puffer, and also recently have toyed with the idea of a terrarium type tank with sloping gravel providing a wet/dry habitat, opening it up to invertebrates etc.

Hit me with your best ideas please :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
betta tank with divider, male and female either side then breed em!-)

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Good suggestion, never did quite get into bettas though. Pic below for the sake of it and to bump.

uploadfromtaptalk1406238687304.jpg

virgil2090

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2011
NJ
I just bought 2 nannacara anomala for a small tank I recently changed it from a shrimp tank.other dwarf cichlids could work, and I few small schoolers, or for all shrimp and white clouds

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Sounds intriguing, speaking of shrimp, my LFS has a really nice range; if I get the chance i might as well get a few pictures :)

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
I was going to say it sounds like a good planted "bookshelf" aquarium. Maybe a pair of dwarf cichlids? The other idea ive always wanted to do with a tank similar to this would be a good size canister and drill each end to make it like a river and load it with stones and a powerful light and hillstream loaches and a bamboo shrimp.

Id definitely do a google search of "iwaguami bookshelf" though because the dimensions are perfect

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
I was going to say it sounds like a good planted "bookshelf" aquarium. Maybe a pair of dwarf cichlids? The other idea ive always wanted to do with a tank similar to this would be a good size canister and drill each end to make it like a river and load it with stones and a powerful light and hillstream loaches and a bamboo shrimp.

Id definitely do a google search of "iwaguami bookshelf" though because the dimensions are perfect
Had a google there, that does look amazing, can imagine shrimp enhancing it nicely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store