300+ Fish Tank. San Antonio, TX. PU or MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young_Fish_Keeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2014
San Antonio, Tx.
Hi, MFK. Looking for a cheap 300+ Gallon Fish Tank, new or used, looking for a reasonable price as well, if anyone has something, PLEASEEEEE let me know. Thanks Guys!

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
thanks for the info, i was looking into their prices as well. could i ask, how long did it take them to deliver it to you? thanks again.
Gonna let you know right now. They do not deliver. They have a spot where they basically drop it off and you have to pick it up from there. There are designated spots. They have designated dates as well depending on which state you live in. They only come to each state once a month.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jesseliu13

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2012
Holmdel, NJ
wow, thanks for the heads up. i'll keep them in mind.
I'm gonna warn you right now. Their workers are quite nice, but their boss is really bad. Like she is the meaning of bad customer service. Especially the way she talks to you. But all in all the tank comes in nice. And so remind them to check their "master calander" to make sure there are no delays due to holidays. They are incompetent when coming to checking their own vacation schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Young_Fish_Keeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2014
San Antonio, Tx.
sheesh, sounds like a pain, thank you for telling me about this i would've gone into it blind. thanks for the help, i really appreciate it and will keep that in mind. thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store