Eheim filters for sale with filter media (Eheim classical 2217 and Eheim Pro3 2071)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorTQT

Feeder Fish
Jan 6, 2014
Singapore
Hi bro,

I am selling two sets of these eheim filters since I am shifting to sump tank. Detail are here:

1/ Eheim classical 2217 - Price to sell is 88$:

Bought brand new from c328 and used for 9 months, has warranty card and receipt of purchase (should still has 15 months of warranty). Filter is in very good conditions. Comes with original box + warranty card + receipt of purchase + 4 kg of biohome plus media + 1 kg of aqua CR + 2 blue sponge (and two brandnew blue sponge more inside the original box) (see pictures . I can give you all the original hoses and pipes if you want. Pictures are here:

2/ Eheim Pro3 2071 - Price to sell is 68$:

Bought brand new but used for only 4 months. Does not have warranty card but can check the serial number to verify the warranty. Filter is in very good conditions. Comes with all original eheim media (blue sponge, eheim substrate pro and eheim mech pro). I can give you all the original hoses and pipes if you want. Pictures are here:

Kindly contact Victor at 97868354. Thank you very much.

VictorTQT

Feeder Fish
Jan 6, 2014
Singapore
Sorry for late update. 2217 was sold. I decided to keep the 2071 as spare filter to use in the future.
Mod, kindly close thread. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store