Free monsters... Need them gone ASAP Canandaigua NY 14424

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaticmadness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canandaigua NY
I am being forced by the city fire inspector to get rid of my fish. All have to be gone asap before someone pulls the plug on the pool. I will give everything away but the stingrays. I will take a reasonable offer for the pair of rays. I dont know my password for my other account or the email address associated with it. So i had to make a new account. Its pretty much an emergency and only have a few days to get rid of these. I cant find a pet shop within 2 hours of me to take these.

Free:
21" RTC
30" RTC/TSN
30"+ Clown Knife
20" Florida Gar
3- 12"+ oscars
5- 16"+ regular plecos
24" Red Belly Pacu
I feel like there is something im missing

all sizes are estimates based on the 21" RTC that died last week from power outage. my 1k DIY tank blew out so now im left with no option but to get rid of everything.

Will take a reasonable offer on my pair of motoro rays. The male is 23"+ the female about the same size. PM me and i will respond as soon as i can. I can setup a tank for the rays if i dont get a good offer at a friends house. Was asking 500 but open to offers. I hate to see anything bad happen to any of these guys. Reaching out to the MFK community here.

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Sorry to hear this, man. If I was able to set up the 210 I'd take some fish off your hands. Saw these fish last fall. All looked nice and healthy. Good luck, man.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aquaticmadness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canandaigua NY
Sorry to hear this, man. If I was able to set up the 210 I'd take some fish off your hands. Saw these fish last fall. All looked nice and healthy. Good luck, man.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks man. Its a ***** for real. Raised these guys from babies for the last two years. I just hope i can find some good homes for them to go to. If not they will have to sit in some local ponds and hopefully ill be able to get them before fall. All plecos may be spoken for. Everything else still up in the air.

Young_Fish_Keeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2014
San Antonio, Tx.
Really sorry for what your going though. Unfortunately, I live pretty far away from NY. i'd LOVE to take them if you'd be willing to ship, but if not, i understand. Let me know, and again, sorry for everything thats going on.

Aquaticmadness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canandaigua NY
Really sorry for what your going though. Unfortunately, I live pretty far away from NY. i'd LOVE to take them if you'd be willing to ship, but if not, i understand. Let me know, and again, sorry for everything thats going on.
I dont have any shipping supplies and i dont have the time to wait for some to come unfortunately. I was only given a week and if im not mistaken that week is up tomorrow if im lucky thursday. Im never that lucky though. Thanks for the interest though. Wish i had had the time to post sooner but i am very busy this time of year.

Young_Fish_Keeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2014
San Antonio, Tx.
I dont have any shipping supplies and i dont have the time to wait for some to come unfortunately. I was only given a week and if im not mistaken that week is up tomorrow if im lucky thursday. Im never that lucky though. Thanks for the interest though. Wish i had had the time to post sooner but i am very busy this time of year.
not a problem, it may be frustrating now, but things will work out soon. stay positive. good luck with everything!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks man. Its a ***** for real. Raised these guys from babies for the last two years. I just hope i can find some good homes for them to go to. If not they will have to sit in some local ponds and hopefully ill be able to get them before fall. All plecos may be spoken for. Everything else still up in the air.
I don't advise you temporarily store anything in an outdoor pond. You have species on your list that are considered invasive in some areas. Sell it, give it away, or euthanize it. Being in a tight spot is no reason to be irresponsible.

Aquaticmadness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canandaigua NY
I don't advise you temporarily store anything in an outdoor pond. You have species on your list that are considered invasive in some areas. Sell it, give it away, or euthanize it. Being in a tight spot is no reason to be irresponsible.

I am sorry but i dont consider it irresponsibility. I mean you really should give it some thought before voicing an opinion like that. If i said i was going to release them into a local lake then i could see your point in slandering my character by saying irresponsibility but a private pond is not going to affect the local environment. That would be like telling everyone that builds DIY ponds and stuff outdoors that they cant have invasive species cause they are going to somehow invade local waters.... From a private pond i think not. I know you arent a normal person and a may get banned but you make no sense. Thats seriously a 16 year old uninformed response. I went to school for marine biology. Im not about to do something to hurt the environment. They would only survive another month or so in an outdoor pond anyway. I dont respond well to ignorance so before offending people you should think before you speak.

Anyhow despite the mods bs the rays are pending and the plecos are pending so anyone that wants the cats and others should speak before Friday which is when i will be forced to euthanize the ones not gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store