Wide bat silver dollars!

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Hey guys. I have a chance of getting a lot of 1" wide bar silver dollar. The guy asking 15 each. Do you think this's a good deal or not? I need some fish that will swim around the tank :D
P/s: freaking auto correction >.<. Wide bar silver dollar!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

noelsfishland

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2013
In My Aquarium
Good deal what size tank are they going to wind up when full grown?they get pretty big about 10 inches and stocky,if you have a lot expect them to be moveing threw your tank like a freight train they look awesome in large groups.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Good deal what size tank are they going to wind up when full grown?they get pretty big about 10 inches and stocky,if you have a lot expect them to be moveing threw your tank like a freight train they look awesome in large groups.
They get a lot bigger then 10 inches.. more like 15

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Prob a 150 for them if they grow big. But I'm not going to keep them for life. Till they hit 6" or so. I'll sell them. I dont really like them a lot. I just need some fish that will swim around. Haha. Right now i only have bichirs, dats and pbass. My dats are pretty shy. Not swimming much. And pbass just stay there. Dont really swim till feeding time. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store