amazon collecting trip 2018?

maxumum2

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 19, 2011
kenosha WI
I am wanting to do a collection trip in a few years. i have cleared it with the girlfriend and she wants to go too I wanted to get pricing figured out roughly. can anyone point me in the right direction of who to talk to. also i was hoping to go with a group of people so if you are interested let me know. i figure by 2018 almost anyone could save up for the trip.

here is what i am wanting to collect and i know there not all in the same area but maybe i could find most.

I am primarily wanting true parrots, severums, uarus, maybe panda uarus, pikes, scarlet plecos, royals,other plecos too maybe stingrays, pbass.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire

maxumum2

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 19, 2011
kenosha WI
I have seen that befor I wasn't sure if he still does trips but I did just email.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
My only advice is make sure you get your paperwork in order - both down there to collect and up here to get back into the US with animals.

maxumum2

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 19, 2011
kenosha WI
Looking into wildperu right now seems like a decent place to go.

maxumum2

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 19, 2011
kenosha WI
I'm planing it out this far because I want to get people to come with and I'm saving for it. I know it will change but I want to know a general idea of what fish are around the areas and what it takes to do it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store