New to MFK

snelson220

Feeder Fish
Mar 1, 2014
United States
Hey everyone,

I have been creeping around on this site for some time now and figured it was time I actually tossed some words out there. Little about me. I have been keeping tanks now for about 3 years and I gotta say MTS has hit me hard haha I sure love this hobby. I currently have 2 75s and a 30 running a 55 I just filled that I am going to do a planted FW tank and a 300 I just picked up and I will be putting down in my family room once I finish finishing the basement. One of my 75's is a Reef tank and the other is a Cichlid tank with a bunch of Mbunas in there and the 30 is my QT tank for my reef that is always up and running since there is something in there most the time. The 300 at this time is going to be a cichlid tank but that could change in the next few months as I finish the basement. I gotta say though I love this site and one day I want to take a shot at a HUGE plywood but that is down the road somewhere. I would love to do a 1000 gallon amazon biotope someday but thats neither here nor there since it is just a dream.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Hello and welcome to mfk. Love to see more info and pics of your setups and projects

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store