Status
Not open for further replies.

00kevin

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2011
NJ
210 Setup
Finally letting go of my showpiece aquarium. I am selling the entire set-up, everything included just add fish (or one of my stingrays). The tank is old-school 1/2" glass, with a giant glass euro brace. There is glass lids covering the entirety of the tank. Includes a two bulb light, two 300w heaters, two powerful water pumps, 40g breeder sump, hand-built stand, with a separate wet-dry system inside of it, loaded to the gills with bio-media. Tank is drilled, and two over-flows on each corner. Overall tank is unbelievably simple, yet effective, and water changes were rare even as used it to raise newborn stingrays and peacock bass. Sucks to lose this beast, but my loss is your gain. $1200 Firm

125 Setup
Finally selling my beloved 125g fish tank. 72"x18" It has been a wonderful addition to my fish breeding operation, but it's too nice for my purpose. A centerpiece show tank like this doesn't belong in a fish breeding factory, it belongs in someone's beautiful living room or man cave. Anyways, the stand and canopy were both hand-built by myself. There's two doors upfront, still hinged perfectly, and two access panels in the canopy. The powerful LED lights are custom wired into the canopy. Filtration is done through a 55g sump in the bottom. When was the last time you saw a filter almost 1/2 the size of the actual tank? The purpose of this is absolute pristine clarity and water conditions. Other than adding water to the tank from evaporation, I never do water changes. It's not necessary when you have as much biological filtration as a 55g sump loaded with an absurd amount of bio-balls. This is fueled by a 2000gph pump I paid $160, to go along with the "extremely over-filtered" theme. Tank is NOT DRILLED, runs through a custom PVC overflow I run on all my tanks. Heating is done by a 300w aqueon heater. Glass lids cover tank, and custom insulation panels to prevent evaporation/heat loss from the sump. Stand and canopy is black, black sand, and black background for a murdered out look that will make any fish you add really pop under the bright lights. As you can see I put a lot into this tank and I am firm on $600

Textile

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2014
MD
Damn i was really hoping for a 6 by 30"ish setup i am trying max the bottom space for plecos and to make sure they have room to turn around. I am located by bwi in md.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store