Question for Tenecor owners......

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Do any of you have a Tenecor tank that has overflows in the corners instead of the typical Trapezoidal ones that are built into the back wall?

A guy in my area is selling a tank that he claims is a Tenecor, BUT I've NEVER seen one with overflows in the corners. Do they exist? Or does this tank just have a Tenecor sticker?

Would love some input from those of you that have Tenecors...... All the ones I have/have had have all had trapezoidal overflows.

Thanks!!!

corpjet

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2005
Indianapolis
Stay far away from Tenecor tanks, I have personally had one bust and have heard stories about many others. They went out of business for a reason!

aldiaz33

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Bay Area
My tank is a Tenecor and it has overflows in the corners (and one in the middle). Not all of their tanks were built with trapezoid overflows...I've seen quite a few with them in the corners.

In regards to quality, I also heard that in their last few years, their quality really fell off. Mine was built in 2006 and probably should have been built with thicker acrylic, but I'm not too worried about it bursting.

If it has a Tenecor sticker, it's a Tenecor. The stickers are the type that you can't easily peel off and reapply.

DSC06518.JPG

DSC06518.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store