ever seen an indo tiger with these bar together? Rare?

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Nothing really rare....if it was symmetrical on both sides it would be an oddball. But IMO that is semi normal. Bars on dats come in all shapes and styles....especially with indos.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Geofroniac

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2013
San Gabriel
Nothing really rare....if it was symmetrical on both sides it would be an oddball. But IMO that is semi normal. Bars on dats come in all shapes and styles....especially with indos.

Thanks, thought is rare cuz I never ran into one. All my 3 bars and 4 bars are symmetrical. So I don't consider them rare. Hard to find split and V IMO.

kiep

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
chicago, il
Those bars r not identical. If they r that would be rare.

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I say that this one is rare based on the fact that it has two different pattern styles.I have seen dats with either of these types of bars but I don't recall seeing one that has both types..it's almost as if the sides are in reverse.It certainly is a unique indo and one that most dat keepers would appreciate.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I see many tigers with 3 bar on one side 4 bar on the other

The only reason you don't see many non symmetrical tigers anymore is the fisherman now knows what the customer wants which is 3 bar or 4 bar symmetrical

I think they throw the non symmetrical ones back now as not many people want them but you will get one show up from time to time if they slip throw the net

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store