My RO room at work for you hard core Revers Osmosis guys

reptilerescued

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2014
nepa
This thing makes 8 gallons a minute with 96.4 or better rejection rate. I spend about a hour a day in there 4 days a week.
ENJOY!

the control panel.
The panel cost 15,000.00 alone. ( I know this because I worked at a facility that the panel failed and we had to do the math old skewl style till the replacement panel came in.)

Sediment, softener and chlorine filters the charcoal filters are 6 foot.

Bottom shot of the RO panel.

RO filters there are a total of six of these bad daddies!!!

Endotoxin filter.

Shot of the room from the door. that large white tank on the right is the RO storage tank. the brown one is a Citric acid storage tank.

I didn't get a pic of the final water quality monitor or the alarm panel, both are out on the clinic floor.
They're not much to look at anyways.
We are running a closed loop system without a UV sterilizer.

These pix are mostly for the guys that have never seen a RO room accept maybe in a LFS or on their own system.
This one is medical grade and treats patients 12 hours a day six days a week.

Rich

mudbuttjones

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wisconsin
Thats crazy awesome. I work in a large food producing factory. They've got 4 rooms that are literally the size of my house for the purpose of handling and processing water. The plumbing is insane. huge boilers and a room with 3 seperate 480v 175amp 50hp electric motors running pumps for a central high pressure system that produces 400psi water @ 140*f piped hundreds of yards... on tap in every room of the facility. I find my self spacing out and gazing at the crazy networks of plumbing and conduit. if a 4" pipe has to make a 90* turn they use a 12" elbow with a gang of bushings stuck in each end. Its wild.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store