Hikari Jumbo Carni Sticks Price?

Young_Fish_Keeper

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2014
San Antonio, Tx.
Hey, MFK. Just went online to order some Jumbo Carni Sticks and the price went up like $20. I've ordered before on ebay for the 17.06 oz for around $17, and now i can't find anything under $35 and I'm definantly not gonna pay that. Anybody know the reason why?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
No clue why...interesting? but regardless of price I'm due for another bag or two as well along with another bag of some massivore. I'm going to check the price on the 2.2 lb. bag hopefully that hasn't gone up in price as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting indeed.I'm about halfway through my 17ounce bag that I purchased from Foster and Smith.I ordered it a few months ago and I know damned well I didn't pay that much for it but lo and behold I just checked a few sites,Pet Mountain,Foster and Smith and that bag is over thirty five bucks!

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
2.2 massivore for around $60 on amazon .... is that good?
Kinda high I guess but i mean if you need it... I'm considering switching to another fish brand I'm just not sure what because even though I love hikari if prices keep escalating on an already highly priced fish food I may need to switch to something else without sacrificing quality food

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
Kinda high I guess but i mean if you need it... I'm considering switching to another fish brand I'm just not sure what because even though I love hikari if prices keep escalating on an already highly priced fish food I may need to switch to something else without sacrificing quality food

When you figure out what food that is can you let me know?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Agreed.I feel the same way,might be time to switch to NLS.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store