Status
Not open for further replies.

thaiho1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
earth
Hi All,
I'm looking to buy St or CT in SoCal area. Does anyone know or have for sell? Please text me at 7143868699 for pic and price. Thanks in advance.:chillpill:

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
It's not cheap, but there is a really nice ST floating around the tristate.

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
Tong's Tropical Fish in Fountain Valley off of Warner and Magnolia in OC has a few juvie indo's for $24.99 a piece... also have a nice 5-6in Indo for $220 (kinda pricey, but hard to find at that size w/nice coloration)

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Tong's Tropical Fish in Fountain Valley off of Warner and Magnolia in OC has a few juvie indo's for $24.99 a piece... also have a nice 5-6in Indo for $220 (kinda pricey, but hard to find at that size w/nice coloration)
Tongs is pricey they ripped me off I think. I was just getting into dats and I asked to get an indo he was in a seperate tank with no price. The guy went to ask someone about price and took like 15 minutes when he came back he said $75 he may have taken advantage of my age with this one as I'm only 17. Clueless about how much they cost because I've never been involved with dats before, I bought him. I bought a 2 inch dat for $75 and just now I know I got ripped off. I mean it was my fault but I had no idea. Then again tongs is the only place I know of to regularly have dats

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
Tongs is pricey they ripped me off I think. I was just getting into dats and I asked to get an indo he was in a seperate tank with no price. The guy went to ask someone about price and took like 15 minutes when he came back he said $75 he may have taken advantage of my age with this one as I'm only 17. Clueless about how much they cost because I've never been involved with dats before, I bought him. I bought a 2 inch dat for $75 and just now I know I got ripped off. I mean it was my fault but I had no idea. Then again tongs is the only place I know of to regularly have dats

daaaaaam... wait, what kind of dat was it??? Im assuming it would have to be an NGT Dat...they actually hooked me up on indos 5 dats (some had 3 bars, which i would guess are the CT Dats)... i asked if they would discount if i picked up 5... they sold em to me for $20 a piece... which is pretty good price...

I would still suggest you go check em out Thaiho1...

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
daaaaaam... wait, what kind of dat was it??? Im assuming it would have to be an NGT Dat...they actually hooked me up on indos 5 dats (some had 3 bars, which i would guess are the CT Dats)... i asked if they would discount if i picked up 5... they sold em to me for $20 a piece... which is pretty good price...

I would still suggest you go check em out Thaiho1...
Nope standard indo datnoid with one side fork bar. He also died recently out of nowhere all other fish and water params are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store