Not open for further replies.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I have the following fish for sale
--------------------------------------------------

x10 F1 Mag X umbee $20 a piece they are growing and you won't find these kind in an lfs *minimum purchase of 5*

x1 Proven Fertile Female Fader flowerhorn $150 Obo

x1 complete Xbox 360 console with several games two controllers and a hard drive $175 Obo just make an offer

PM me with an offer I'm located in 92585 P/U I need these gone!

Not sure how I can get the title any more correct sorry if I've done it wrong yet again

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MarineMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Southern California
Couple suggestions, you should list the size of the fish you are selling along with pictures if possible. Also concerning the Mag X Umbee, Saying minimum purchase of 5 could be hurting your chances of sales. Not trying to criticize or tell you what to do, just making suggestions based on what I'd be looking for if I was interested in your fish. If I wasn't already growing out 6 Umbee (Rio Mags and Magnum X) I'd consider getting some of yours. Good Luck with sale.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Umbee are 1.5 - 2 inches and Flowerhorn is 7-8 inches eyeballed.
The umbee I knew that would be an issue on the min purchase thing.So I will lower the min purchase to 2 Umbee. $20 a piece. The price is firm on the Umbee but Obo on everything else. I am looking to clear some space so I can try my hand at seriously breeding. I would like to breed convicts again but not normal ones like last time that's why I will also trade for exotic breeding pairs of convicts like marbled convicts or leucistic cons or mabye just a pair where the male has a nice nunchal hump or just an interesting pair. Thanks mike for the advice lol I knew that was comming about the sizes pics and sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store