Where can I find pearl rays?

Jobu28

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2013
NC
I've been looking for a female pearl for quite some time with no luck. Can anyone help? I'm located in NY, but willing to drive or have shipped. Thanks.

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
Try TopStingray. They're based out of Thailand, I've seen some of their rays and they're great. They are extremely expensive (compared to chatuchak Bangkok prices which is still probably cheaper than all US prices) but absolutely worth the money. They ship internationally, which will be expensive, but if you're willing to pay the price you will not be disappointed.

rayguy84

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2013
pennsylvania
That's alot of money, paperwork and licensing to import from overseas to the US

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
That's alot of money, paperwork and licensing to import from overseas to the US

st
Have the LFS do it, I'm sure they'd know how if not get the rays for you anyways. But if you are ever on a budget, the majority of Stingrays are not for you.

rayguy84

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2013
pennsylvania
I can do it but most places also have minimum orders to export to the US its about $700 for customs, import fees and health certificates per order

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
I can do it but most places also have minimum orders to export to the US its about $700 for customs, import fees and health certificates per order

Do you know how much it costs to bring fish with you? Next year when I come back from Thailand, I was going to bring back some rays on the plane.

rayguy84

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2013
pennsylvania
You would still pay all the same fees, there's fees on the export side as well as on import, genus and species cleared through a customs broker before hand ect.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store