Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
I have a Pioneer AVIC-X850BT that I am hoping to sell. I had it installed in my car for about a month total before I decided to sell my car. New one has a built in touch screen and nav so this one needs to go.

AVIC-X850BT has built in navigation and blue tooth. No CD needed for the nav. It has a slot for micro SD cards, either for updating navigation, adding music, videos or pictures. Of course it has a CD slot as well. Stock the unit does not have a USB port, however I did purchase the adapter for it, it plugs into the back and has a 5' cable you can run I believe. It ends as both a USB slot and a plug for an IPod. The cord runs about $50 new.

The head unit was in an 08 mustang, so I have the Pac C2R-FRD1 wiring harness and Metra trim kit to go with it. If you have an 05-08 Mustang (and a few other Ford models) this is everything you need to set it up. The wiring harness was about $85 new. I also bought the antenna adapter for some extra length, it was hard to get it plugged in off of the standard antenna wire.

New this unit sells for $600 on Amazon. I will let all of it go for $550. I'm in Hoffman Estates and can meet if you are local. Looking to move this sooner than later but I am pretty fixed on the price. I hardly used this unit and spent over $800 buying the unit and parts to get it installed. I can be reached on here or via email, my address is fishguy258@hotmail.com. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

20140619_201832.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store