Asian aro

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Just a quick ?

I know Asian aros are still banned in the US but I have noticed lately that the most threads in this forum are about Asian aro how comes

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I haven't checked but are those threads started by American members?

kiwichew

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2014
Singapore
Just a quick ?

I know Asian aros are still banned in the US but I have noticed lately that the most threads in this forum are about Asian aro how comes

Some of us are from South-East Asia where it is allowed as long as the arowana has been tagged with a chip.
I'm from Singapore, its legal to keep them here :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
There's lots of people keeping them in UK also :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
asian aro are booming every where ... esp in central asia countries
That's probably because the prices have crashed

They are half the price they was 3 years ago here in the UK I can go as far to say the market is flooded

It just seams strange that the aro forum is the only section that has mostly UK Canadian or Asian members when the other groups consist main US members

I'm not saying it's a bad thing but the Asian aro topics seam to out number the SA or OZ topics just wonder why

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Silver, black, african and australian arowana are nowhere near as "cool" as their asian cousins. Ive kept aro before and didnt do much for me but id love to own an asian aro. I dont think the other kinds are as much as a centerpiece so they dont get the attention asians do. Plus everyone wants what they cant have which is why so many american mfkers have asian aro and snakehead in their top fish they would like to own

azura

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2011
Aros World
That's probably because the prices have crashed

They are half the price they was 3 years ago here in the UK I can go as far to say the market is flooded

It just seams strange that the aro forum is the only section that has mostly UK Canadian or Asian members when the other groups consist main US members

I'm not saying it's a bad thing but the Asian aro topics seam to out number the SA or OZ topics just wonder why

yes the price get lower and lower than ever,
well i think because we, asian, uk, canadian can have all exotic asian aro we want while the us member have to be satisfied only with usual brazilian n australian aros which i think its kind a sad

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store