Kansas City
By law you have to kill it. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Since you are posting in the fishing forum I'm just going to assume that you don't have any intentions of keeping what you catch.Having said that there is a healthy population of snakeheads right in Philadelphia in FDR Park.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Not just PA,they can't be kept in any state and Butthorn is aware of that.

BichirsareBeast

Feeder Fish
Aug 6, 2014
Hollywood, Florida
Yup I live in So Flo and down here the Bullseye Snakehead will take anything from purple worms to poppers. Of course, we have to kill them. I usually fish the C14 or C4 canals. You can literally see them perched on the bank or cruising through the reeds. It's an infestation. They are good eating though.

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
FDR park is legit, they have them. I might see you down there. Recently I've been thinking of completing the fishing process by actually eating something I caught, (crappie was my original idea) but snakehead would be a super exotic way to go about it. Just got to learn how to cook now. Let me know if you catch anything worth putting all the effort forth.

Butthorn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2012
Philly
FDR park is legit, they have them. I might see you down there. Recently I've been thinking of completing the fishing process by actually eating something I caught, (crappie was my original idea) but snakehead would be a super exotic way to go about it. Just got to learn how to cook now. Let me know if you catch anything worth putting all the effort forth.
Think I'm going to try and get there this afternoon with my kids

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store