Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
Still have all my fish.

RTC 21"
RTC/TSN 30"
Plecos 15"-20"
Oscars 12"+
Florida Gar 20"

All fish will be available until saturday. I will euthanize any that are left after that.

Also if anyone can direct me to a place to get shipping boxes and bags big enough to ship 22"+ rays i would appreciate it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Are you actually going to kill them all?...why can't you just drop them off at some shop?

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Are you actually going to kill them all?...why can't you just drop them off at some shop?
I live about 1.5hours from him and cannot think of any shops in the surrounding areas that would take fish of that size unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
Ive already tried all the large stores from here to buffalo and nobody has room for them unless i let them put a few 30" fish in a 75 gallon... doesnt make sense to me to do that.

I live about 1.5hours from him and cannot think of any shops in the surrounding areas that would take fish of that size unfortunately.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks. I tried. Cant get around what must be done.

Reincarnated

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2013
upstate ny
Everything is still available. I have been unable to locate shipping supplies big enough for the rays so going to have to be someone locally. City hasnt been back yet and i havent been fined yet so im not putting any of them down til that happens. Someone grab these beauties. 500 for the pair of rays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store