150 Gallon Tall Tank Ideas?

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Hey Everyone,

A si still wait for the sump to be customized, Im still can't figure out exactly what should be displayed in this tank which is 48x24x30 and has a corner overflow. Im personally into big predator fish such as rays, gars, Polypterus, eels, tarpon....well fish that look like press but most will still out grow this tank. For stocking I personally was thinking:

-Appolo Sharks
-Orange Head or Bigger Size Geos
-Red or Yellow Severums
-Male Hystrix Ray or Male Marble Ray (If male marbles don't get considerably larger than hystrix rays)

I would really enjoy a more of a predator tank but I have to have some kind of colors in the tank as well since it will be in the living room. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions and the ray most importantly will be purchased almost the size of a pup so it has time to grow in this tank and would later be sold off or given away if it gets to big.

Also I will be starting college soon so Id rather not have fish that require daily water changes like Discus fish however I could offer weekly or biweekly very large water changes.

If you have pics of your ideas I would greatly appreciate it

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London
Hey Everyone,

A si still wait for the sump to be customized, Im still can't figure out exactly what should be displayed in this tank which is 48x24x30 and has a corner overflow. Im personally into big predator fish such as rays, gars, Polypterus, eels, tarpon....well fish that look like press but most will still out grow this tank. For stocking I personally was thinking:

-Appolo Sharks
-Orange Head or Bigger Size Geos
-Red or Yellow Severums
-Male Hystrix Ray or Male Marble Ray (If male marbles don't get considerably larger than hystrix rays)

I would really enjoy a more of a predator tank but I have to have some kind of colors in the tank as well since it will be in the living room. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions and the ray most importantly will be purchased almost the size of a pup so it has time to grow in this tank and would later be sold off or given away if it gets to big.

Also I will be starting college soon so Id rather not have fish that require daily water changes like Discus fish however I could offer weekly or biweekly very large water changes.

If you have pics of your ideas I would greatly appreciate it
Wouldn't be large enough for any ray tbh.. 6x30inch minimum in my opinion for even the smallest rays.

Maybe angelfish with a large shoal of an active tetra? Some nice corydoras catfish at the bottom?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jdmxluv

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Koreatown
Large plants and 500 neon tetras and guppies. Its looks majestic

Sent from my LG-D801 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store