New eel is loving his new home!

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Drove 3 and a half hours away to see this tessi because I was getting cold feet on getting one, even small. He was in a tank that was really small, (2x2x?) with no were to hide. They said they had him for 4 years and is about 32 inches. So I forked over the money and brought him home. His tank now is still on the small scale but better than what he was in. He will be moved to a 210 and am saving up for a 360+ For him.
please note I do have a back up plan for him if I can not give him the space needed in the future. (No hate mail please) and the divider has been taken out ( didn't know I was bringing him home so I had to separate hem from my gf blue spine lobster.)
ate as soon as I got him home and love moving through the 3inch PVC system I made.
he/she is fed shrimp, squid and silverside.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Thank you!

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I wish I could trust my shipping skills ha

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Great find! Enjoy!

Watch your fingers....never get too comfy feeding :)

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Great find! Enjoy!

Watch your fingers....never get too comfy feeding :)
Yup I always use the tongs to be safe, couldn't even imagine getting my finger ripped off.

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
What a beauty :) what's going in the big tank with him?
Urchins, haha only thing I know he won't eat. By the was he comes flying out of the PVC when I have my hands in the tank and the way he bites the magnetic scrubbie, I'll be just expensive fish food hahah

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store