Stocking ideas.

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
Guys I have fish in my 125 gallon but I don't like them, so I know that it's over stocked , but I want to change it. Currently I have kois, Pleco, iridescent sharks colour tetras and Bala shark and oscars, so the fish which I currently have are big, so I want to change them,
i want to give away the colour tetras, the kois, the smaller sharks. And I want to add a rtc, a arowana and fir eel, and baby paroon sharks, please keep in mind that I only keep baby's not big fish, I donate or sell them when they get to big.
So if u were me what would u go with the current stock or the one I plan to get in the future.
please don't tell me that it's over stocked, I already know that (no offence). Just your ideas and what stock would u go with and why.
thanks really appreciate
One more question that I have is can a paroon shark stay with a iridescent shark peacefully?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Sorry man but first you tell everyone not to say your over stocked and you also say for people to suggest to you more fish or say Ok to what you plan to put in there? So your asking for advice on stocking and then contradicting yourself by saying you don't want people to say it's overstocked ? If your tank is over stocked which it is then you can't begin to think of putting more fish in there... An RTC and patrons get 3-4 foot depending on conditions but at least a minimum of almost 3 foot ... Way way way!! Too small of a tank to even think of those fish. You can always say you will donate or give them away but not many people have space for a 4 foot beast let alone multiple 4 foot beasts. That's why nobody has replied to you

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
Sorry man but first you tell everyone not to say your over stocked and you also say for people to suggest to you more fish or say Ok to what you plan to put in there? So your asking for advice on stocking and then contradicting yourself by saying you don't want people to say it's overstocked ? If your tank is over stocked which it is then you can't begin to think of putting more fish in there... An RTC and patrons get 3-4 foot depending on conditions but at least a minimum of almost 3 foot ... Way way way!! Too small of a tank to even think of those fish. You can always say you will donate or give them away but not many people have space for a 4 foot beast let alone multiple 4 foot beasts. That's why nobody has replied to you

He summed it all up for you. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Ok, we'll I can donate them to an aquarium can't i
You cannot count on a public aquarium taking your fish. Many times they already have those same fish donated to them by someone else. Man, just because you want these fish doesn't mean you should have them. These are enormous fish, and with them comes enormous responsibility.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Invert trainer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK

+1

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store