75 Gallon Batman Tank

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC
If you followed my last build which was a 90 gallon treasure chest build:

uploadfromtaptalk1407708375732.jpg

You know I like things different. I like to think outside the box and be creative and such I'm going to do a 75 gallon Batman tank. I know what I build isn't for everyone and that's why they are mine :D

So, with that I'm trying to go ahead and get this started and will log it here as I go. Going to go with black sand and a batman logo background that I know of for now. Some future occupants maybe:

Penguin Tetra
Clown Barb
Catfish

Or maybe African with colors of batman...

Still working that out.

Want it to be a WOW factor.

Sent from my XT1031 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sounds cool , you could try sticking a batman logo over an led spotlight and have it up lighting on the back of the tank ;):D just a crazy idea of mine lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

xApostle

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2013
London
Sounds cool , you could try sticking a batman logo over an led spotlight and have it up lighting on the back of the tank ;):D just a crazy idea of mine lol

Oh man! Evz, that'd be epic! Definitely gonna be a cool build op! Keep us updated!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC

Actually thought about it and will see what I can do. I wanted to get a small submerged led and put a cover on it with the symbol and have it hide behind a log or rock.

Sent from my XT1031 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
That's what I was thinking one of those small USB plug LEDs , it'll look cool man :D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's what I was thinking one of those small USB plug LEDs , it'll look cool man :D
There is a car accessory that I've seen on eBay and it's a kind of light that is installed on the bottom side of the car door.When the door is open the light projects an image onto the ground and several image choices are available...car logos,sports teams,skulls...and Batman symbols.It might be a nice item to bring out your tank's theme.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store