NGT now full-blown Massivore

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
My NGT has been 100% on Massivore only for the past 2 months. Bought last November at 4" and only eating live earthworm at the time. I could've got it on the pellets quicker with more effort but life's busy at the moment. He's now 8" and growing-together with his attitude! He loves bossing the silver dollars especially when feeding. He's getting fat too which is great to see

image.jpg

Jhawk974

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
Utah
Looking good. Might have to get me one now been looking at NGT and NTT but keeping hearing NTT are mean how are the NGT? If i get one he would have to deal with a tank of Indonesian dats.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
He's the only Tiger in the tank so hard to say. He does nip anything else that comes too near to him mind

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
My NGT has been 100% on Massivore only for the past 2 months. Bought last November at 4" and only eating live earthworm at the time. I could've got it on the pellets quicker with more effort but life's busy at the moment. He's now 8" and growing-together with his attitude! He loves bossing the silver dollars especially when feeding. He's getting fat too which is great to see
Sweet NGT and impressive growth, I would've thought the growth would've been slower then that after the 5 inch mark.

What kind of turtle is that? NGT looks awesome
I'd guess a musk because of the coloration and how high the shell is.

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
What kind of turtle is that? NGT looks awesome
It's a Razorback Musk-don't ask it belongs to the kids. Was temporarily put in the tank from its smaller tank in one of Boys rooms and ended up staying. Apart from always rearranging the decor it's very well behaved so I don't mind all in all

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
Sweet NGT and impressive growth, I would've thought the growth would've been slower then that after the 5 inch mark.

I'd guess a musk because of the coloration and how high the shell is.
Thanks for the comments. Agreed its growth been very good and will get better I think now on Massivore.
Yep it's a Razorback Musk

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
awesome bro! dam he is beefy LOL I picked up a NGT few days ago. Im hoping i get it on pellets. Got AT on FS finally bahaha.

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Nice NGT, sounds like he's the centerpiece boss fish of the tank. Great job getting it that big already and growing.

Can't wait until mine goes for massivore pellets.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store