FS - 240 gallon custom fish tank (fresh water) + Fish - Irwin, PA - Pick-up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mleg

Feeder Fish
Aug 12, 2014
Irwin pa
Hello,

I'm selling (sadly) my 240 gallon home made fish tank because i'm leaving oversea soon.

The tank is 8 x 2 x 2 feet. It's made out of glass fiber and epoxy covered plywood. the front glass is 3/8" thick. It's a pretty strong construction that I had up and running since 2012.

The stand is also made out of wood. It has a storage area where the pump, the food and everything i need goes.

The filtration system is also home made and necessitate maintenance approximately every month (changing the filter media. I use pillow stuffing. It works awesome). It's a bottom suction system that send the water into an overflow type filter. It's pretty inexpensive to operate compared to a regular market filtration system.

The lights use 2 regular 48" T8 neon bulbs.

The heater is a 1000W inconel element that sits at the bottom of the tank. It works perfect.

In the tank i have:

1 x 1' shovel nose cat fish
6 x severums
3 x gouramis
1 x angle fish
2 x Texas Cichlid

+ a couple of sucker fish that i don't remember the name...

I would like $1000 or best offer for everything but I can also sell the fish separately (you need a pretty big tank for some of those fish).

Contact me if you need more information (i can send more picts even if i'm not very good at it...)

photo 1 (4).JPGphoto.JPGphoto 1 (2).JPGphoto 3 (1).JPGphoto 5 (1).JPG

photo 1 (4).JPG

photo.JPG

photo 1 (2).JPG

photo 3 (1).JPG

photo 5 (1).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store