happy fox, hating dog.

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
Love it. I published a children's book called Adventures of Bear and Fox. Reminds me allot of the main character. I love Foxes

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
I feel like that isnt normal for a fox to be in the middle of a neighborhood in the middle of the day... am I wrong?

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
Its happening more and more same with coyotes. I saw one that was road kill in the middle of our town which was about 3 miles from the nearest woods. If this development was on the edge of some woods it would be more common.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I live in NH but work in Boston (MA). Due to where I live, I am used to seeing wildlife fairly up close. However, so far I've seen a family of skunks and wild turkeys on my work premise and a coyote strolling down a heavily congested mall area

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We have a family of raccoons...opossums,groundhogs,hawks right in my neighborhood and just a few miles away at work I regularly see deer,foxes and skunks but not during the day.That does seem odd for that fox to be so comfortable to be frolicking about in broad daylight like that.It must be really quiet there and that fox is well used to the area.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I would shoot that fox with a pellet gun with just enough pumps to not penetrate it's flesh but to sting enough to know not to come back. or a paint gun if I had one

it's real cute and adorable until it tries to drag some toddler away for consumption

vitaly

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2010
www.youtube.com
I would shoot that fox with a pellet gun with just enough pumps to not penetrate it's flesh but to sting enough to know not to come back. or a paint gun if I had one

it's real cute and adorable until it tries to drag some toddler away for consumption
have you even seen a fox upclose? ha. they can only eat mice or small chickens. a dog can do a lot more damage than a fox

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
have you even seen a fox upclose? ha. they can only eat mice or small chickens. a dog can do a lot more damage than a fox
there are no foxes where I live, but there are coyotes, either way I wouldn't trust my kids around neither any more than I would a pedophile. my brother killed a coyote that kept coming around his backyard

"......It comes after a four-week-old baby lost his finger after a fox attacked him in his London home......"

this is from the link Gill Blue provided below,......again,...........pellet gun, would not think twice. and I doubt they can eat ONLY mice or small chickens. baby toes and fingers are on the menu as well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store