x1 Polypterus retropinnis
x1 Polyterus senegalus
x1 Polypterus mokelembembe
x2 Polypterus delhezi
x1 Polypreus ornatipinnis
x1 Polypterus weeksii
x8 Polypterus teugelsi
x2 Rope fish

Hoping to get a 375 gallon soon that will be packed full of upper jaw bichirs! :D Heres some photos.

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States

The weeksii i just got is amazing, its mouth is larger than its body, i think that will change as it eats however. My ornate i just got in is also very skinny but she will just need to fatten up then i guess haha

Pbaff

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2014
SW Missouri
Those are some good looking fish. What size is the tank you have them in now? Is the 375 going to be nothing but UJ's?

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Thanks guys! The little guys are in a 55 gallon grow out tank, and the bigger ones are in a 180 gallon, the 375 will be probably a fire eel, geo. red head tapajo, and UJ bichirs.

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
My retropinnis and 2 buets came from jurassic aquatics. My ornate, weeksii, moke and palmas palmas are from aquatic daycare. My senegal, ropefish, dels and polli are from my LFS. Then my 8 tuegs are from fishonlinerus, he was nice to do business with as well. :D

Jurassic aquatics is supposed to get another shipment in soon and im going to try and snag a few more UJ for my big tank.

dbcb314

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Tallahassee
My retropinnis and 2 buets came from jurassic aquatics. My ornate, weeksii, moke and palmas palmas are from aquatic daycare. My senegal, ropefish, dels and polli are from my LFS. Then my 8 tuegs are from fishonlinerus, he was nice to do business with as well. :D

Jurassic aquatics is supposed to get another shipment in soon and im going to try and snag a few more UJ for my big tank.

Where are you at in florida that had a polli? (you can PM me if you don't want it on open forum).

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Im in SW florida by fort myers. The guy thought it was a weeksii so im not sure where he got it :p this is it. http://www.areefcenter.com/ The one on del prado usually has a better stock of bichirs. The fort myers one has stuff like gars and catfish. Still both of these stores put a lot more money into their SW stock, thats why i have to keep ordering online.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store