Show off your rock!

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
It takes a good amount of time to put together an nice rock structure. Taking all different size and shape rocks and making one big center piece. Redoing it over and over again, till it's just right.

I want to see everyone's hard work and beautiful rock work!

This is lamia's tank that she shares with 7 long spine urchins and my 55 gallon reef that I'm working on still. Let me know what you think and please share your rock work!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice.I love the look of a well constructed mini reef.Lets see some frontal shots of the 55.

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Nice.I love the look of a well constructed mini reef.Lets see some frontal shots of the 55.
I'll have to put one on but at the moment I'm baby siting some coral for a friend that is upgrading, so the tank is a bit of a mess and has random rock all over the place

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Very nice. love the eel.
Thank you! It's always been a dream of mine to house a larger eel! Finally stepped up to do it when I realizes that I wasent getting any younger hah

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Nice of you to aquascape the coral rocks with the pvc nooks for the eel.:) looks nice.

Deubie Doo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2012
Rootstown, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Nice of you to aquascape the coral rocks with the pvc nooks for the eel.:) looks nice.
Thank you! I wanted to try to get get a natural look but with I negative image with the black and white. I didn't realize that the white paint on the tinted glass would make it that mint color which looks even better ha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store