New jersey
Yes as soon as I saw them I was very shocked they look amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
awesome... i imagine this in a 300 with one red aro like a dragon or a lone hairy puffer lurking!-)

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
awesome... i imagine this in a 300 with one red aro like a dragon or a lone hairy puffer lurking!-)

I could picture an aro in there also. I feel like there would be like a few schools of Cory cats or some bichirs in there too. That would be awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice,"visual illusion" types of set ups.

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
..I have my very own aquascape tanks that are heavily planted, and look decent, but nowhere near as godly-good like those. Those nature iwagumi aquascapes are freaking amazing. I'm jealous.. those tanks are like complete, perfect, total eye-candy tanks, and so darn impressive anyone would have their jaw drop if they see the tanks in real life. Very inspirational to me, and at the same time mind-numbing how they get the tanks to look like that.. must've been a hell of a lot of work and time to plan out the focal points, the right substrate used, the certain types of plants used, the slopes and heights on the back, the right kind of sand/rocks and the sizes used, driftwood pieces, certain scaping rules.. a lot of stuff comes into play when trying to get a nature scape going, you're pretty much trying to do your best to imitate nature.. it's difficult to get going, unless you have the experience, gone through a lot of competition and know what you are doing.

Anyway thanks for sharing the pics, Andrew.

ss720

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Norway
I'd love to see a video or a guide on how they set up and maintain those tanks.

I think alot of people would be interrested to at least give it a go.

Check out the ''The Green Machine'' videos on youtube.
They set up tanks and posts videos with explanation on the whole process.
And he does small to really big tanks, and they look stunning as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store