Looking for unwanted seed shrimps/ostracods, anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
They look EXACTLY like this.

2013+03+30_0004+poss+ostracod+mod.jpg

Yep, if you guys have any of these kind that you don't want, trying to control, or get rid of them, I want some! Yeah, I want these little tank invaders; these guys are those unknown pesky bugs that hitchhike onto plants and make their way into our tanks and etc. Looking to culture these guys on a large scale for my large predator fish, and all of my other fish. I prefer these guys if you are 100% positive that they are healthy, disease-free and worm-free. If you keep your seed shrimp with fish that eat these guys with no problems, and the fish doesn't get sick nor contracted any worms at all eating these guys, then the seed shrimps are clean. My main concern is getting them very healthy, and not having them been in a tank with fish/inverts that has nematode worms, such as camallanus worms. yeah, these deadly worms can unfortunately infect crustaceans such as seed shrimp, crays, dwarf shrimp, daphnia, scuds, etc as an intermediate host and then infects fish from eating crustaceans, fish poop out the worms, and so the life cycle continues for the worms. So I'll take some off your hands folks, if you have any that you know for sure that are healthy..

Please private message me if you have any. And PLEASE, I only want these seed shrimps if you are 100% positive that they are healthy, has no worms, has been eaten by fish with no problems at all after eating these guys for a while, and disease-free. I don't want to end up dealing with worms in my precious fish.

Thanks all.

2013+03+30_0004+poss+ostracod+mod.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store