White Sturgeon For sale Shipping or pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakeupdrowzy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2009
socal
I'm buying a few sturgeon from Mike that live in SF. I though I'd do everyone a favor by letting you guy know that you can get sturgeon from him. I saw someone post ads for wanting sturgeon last time. He has the following available, again he live in SF, but will be delivery a bunch of sturgeon to socal in a few week, call him if you want any. You can pick it up locally in Los Angeles ca when he deliver a shipment down here, or if you're in San Francisco you can pick it up anytime, he will also ship them as well.View attachment 1031997View attachment 1031998

His number is 408 806 3367 Bryan (i previously posted a wrong number by mistake), but this is the corrected one,
please call him directly and tell him you're from Monster Fish Keeper. His prices are:

1 FTRS. $40.00
18 INCHERS $60.00
2 FTS. $80.00
4 TO 6 INCHERS FOR $20.00

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
In order to streamline the buy and sell, please use the following format when creating threads in the marketplace. Those threads not following format will be deleted or closed. Buyers/Sellers must provide the following information within the title of the thread: prefix, item, location, and method of transport.

Prefix explanation : WTB (want to buy), FS (for sale), FT (for trade), FREE

Format : Prefix - Item - Location (City and State/Province) - Method of Transport (shipping or pick up)

Example : FS - Arowana - York, PA - Pick-up only

Example : FT - Polypterus endlicheri - York, PA - shipping or pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store