Hello to all.

waterpets

Feeder Fish
Feb 1, 2012
Minnesota
Hello to all.
Have been here for a while, but never posted. Love this site and all the info. Love to look at Monsters but keep the little guys. Have 7 tanks, 6 gal with Cherry Shrimp, 6 gal with 6 goldfish,
20 gal long with 4 giant danios, 2 leopard danios, endlers and 1 pleco. 20 gal high with endler guppy cross and 3 corydoras, trumpet snails. 20 gal high with guppies and 6 corydoras and golden apple snails.
15 gal with 1 Golden male killifish, 8 endler guppy cross, blue apple snails, golden apple snails. 10 gal with female crown tail betta and 1 male endler. I am dealing with ramshorn snail plague in two tanks, algae in two and a yucky looking thing that looks like a clear blood sucker. Found it under my rocks while cleaning. Get rid of a bunch and more appear. Must be in the gravel, or eggs. So hope to find out what it is and deal with it. Learned a lesson, as all three problems arrived after buying plants on the internet.
Have a 55 gal now that I am going to set up in the future.
Have enjoyed looking at every ones pride and joy and have not seen a fish yet that I didn't love!
If I had the room......:drool:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store