So I have 20-30 One inch sized kribensis, what are they worth to trade to the LFS

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
The mating pair that i have are great and they are undoubtedly hatching a new brood as we speak. They have finally turned aggressive towards the babies and are staying around the hole they hatched those inside.
I pulled 20 out just now as i saw the male injure one of the larger ones fairly badly. Anyhow i believe when i bought the parents i paid a fair amount like $16 each. Whats reasonable to ask the same shop to buy these, they had said they were definitely interested once i got them over an inch? I see them online for sale from $4-$8. I know its very subjective but are they worth $3 each. I dont necessarily want cash but id trade for something if possible. Any thoughts?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
It depends on the owner of lfs, some will only give store credit. I got six dollars for 12 of my fry they were a little over an inch. The rare specie of Kribs will be more in demand.

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
Well ive pulled 31 out so far and I still see 3 or 4. But I was right the parents showed up with new fry today. So here we go again!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fishnatics

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2008
Wisconsin
fish resale is not very high. Your better off selling them local. My lfs only gives a 1/4 of what they sell them for in store credit. Which is very low.

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Yeah I too got a quarter of what the resale price was for my honduran redpoint and auratus fry

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store