FS 11~12" L25 7 pointer. PU/MU Socal 91748

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtoofay

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2012
california
OK folks, same rules as before. First in, first out. shuffling some of my plecos, of the remaining L25s, he's the first one that came in, so first to go! 11~12" I think, will double check later and update if the numbers' off. As you can see, full 7 pointer, FAT AND BULKY!!! This guy was a skinny thing when he came in 2" shorter. He came in as a 7 pointer, but was more yellow/orange, I've been trying very hard, and he's getting redder as you can see in the pictures.

Keep in mind that this is not a vendor sale, it's not a fish that just came in, stressed and full of worms. It's been with me for a long time! One of my first 10"+ plecos! You don't have to deal with disease, worms, and shipping costs.

Asking $500 pickup or meet up around Rowland Heights, 91748. Buyers can pick from one of the fish pictured below the L25.

By the way, if offered full price, or have same bids coming in, those that has purchased from me before will have priority. PM or txt 626 674-6286

FAT n BULKY!!

choose from one of the following for free
guy in the middle

guy in the middle or the guy underneath him

one of the two smaller guys (no, not the yellow one!)

mrtoofay

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2012
california
If I have room for more tanks, I would really take you up on that offer! But as some may know... having a wife not only means sharing your life, it also means sharing available space in the house. One of these days......

mrtoofay

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2012
california
Um.. Free fish offer only available only if you are paying the full $500. I am willing to entertain offers, however, don't expect to get any free fish if you are paying less than $500.

c'mon guys... as you can tell, there are L282s available for the picking in the free fish offer. How much do those cost? If you are paying anything less than $500 for the L25, you are already getting a great deal! If you want a L282 on top of that, might as well ask me to give you the L25 for free........ :irked:

robert511

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2013
orange county ca
I was talking to Mike a jurassic aquatics he says this is a super deal at 500.00 just for the L25 let alone what else is being offered GLWTS

Sent from my SM-N900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store