Face Off between Park Ranger and Skateboarder!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thing about it there are a few nice skate parks throughout the city but punks like these guys want to skate and show off elsewhere.If I was there that punk would have been leaving the scene with his board protruding from his backside.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Was that Jesus who showed up at the end to help?
Yeah and oddly enough the Jesus guy was the one who stepped in to help the ranger while others stood around watching.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha that was one of my observations as well but I didn't want to come out and say it.In the ranger's defense though he said that he didn't want to fight for fear of losing his job...well if he was beaten into a coma he sure wouldn't be able to work.The other two boarders,including the guy with the camera were with the attacker.

Butthorn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2012
Philly
Haha that was one of my observations as well but I didn't want to come out and say it.In the ranger's defense though he said that he didn't want to fight for fear of losing his job...well if he was beaten into a coma he sure wouldn't be able to work.The other two boarders,including the guy with the camera were with the attacker.
Haha- clearly the ranger is not very good at his job. Cops used to swarm that place 20 deep and tackle kids. I've been knocked on my ass and had my board taken....guarantee no one is skating love today

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store