MASSIVE SALE 18" Clown Knife, etc Dirt cheap prices, clearing stock P/U OC 92647 only

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
Hi Guys,

Need to clear some stock in both my 180 gallon and my 40 gallon, here's what I have. Prices are dirt cheap already so they are firm, pick up only in Huntington Beach please:

18" Clown Knife - Big, gentle giant. He's never attacked any of my other fish and is pretty slow moving. Flawless with 8 dark circles $20

12" Achara Catfish - Eats anything, terrific marble pattern, LONG antennas. $20

5" Moori Cichlid - Little territorial, but great blue and pink coloration with vertical stripes. FREE

5" Salvini Cichlid - Also territorial, chases the Moori around. Brilliant reds, yellows, and black horizontal stripe - $10

5" American Tiger Datnoid - Decided to pick up some bigger Dats to fill my 180, was going to grow this guy up but now don't need him. $50

Send me a PM with your number for pics, I can send them out tonight. Again, these are KILLER deals and I don't have patience for low ballers so prices are firm. PM me to make arrangements.

tbold

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
*****UPDATE*****

18" Clown Knife - Big, gentle giant. He's never attacked any of my other fish and is pretty slow moving. Flawless with 8 dark circles PENDING

12" Achara Catfish - Eats anything, terrific marble pattern, LONG antennas. SOLD

5" Moori Cichlid - Little territorial, but great blue and pink coloration with vertical stripes. GONE

5" Salvini Cichlid - Also territorial, chases the Moori around. Brilliant reds, yellows, and black horizontal stripe GONE

5" American Tiger Datnoid - Decided to pick up some bigger Dats to fill my 180, was going to grow this guy up but now don't need him. $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store