25g stocking ideas

adixon816

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2012
Piscataway, NJ
I have a 25g tank that I want to get some ideas of stocking not to sure with what looking for ideas. The dimensions are 24 x 12 x 20.

Sent from my HTCONE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

qwerty1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2012
Ontario
You could try a pair(s) of shelldwellers? a couple species stay under 3 inches and are pretty unique.

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
Do you already own cichlids?????????Have you bred cichlids????????????Try a pair of convict cichlids.......Shell dwellers are smaller, and have more color combo...............

adixon816

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2012
Piscataway, NJ
Forgot this thread. Most likely not shell dwellers or I was thinking rams or something. Something community style but what of how many ect. It will be a bedroom tank possibly planted I'm not sure.

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Said rams likely beyond that it's fair game.

A pair of rams, a small school of (5-6) tetras/rasboras, and a pearl gourami would make for a nice peaceful planted community. You could also look into killiefish, rainbowfish, Badis, Apistogramma, sajica cichlids, etc. There are endless possibilities.

adixon816

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2012
Piscataway, NJ
A pair of rams, a small school of (5-6) tetras/rasboras, and a pearl gourami would make for a nice peaceful planted community. You could also look into killiefish, rainbowfish, Badis, Apistogramma, sajica cichlids, etc. There are endless possibilities.
The rams would get on well with the gourami? I just gotta figure how to sex the rams then - or can it just be two of them and what they are they are.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store