Anyone else starting school soon?

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Class starts tomorrow but I don't start until Friday.
What classes are you taking this semester?
I'm taking Heat,light and sound plus a lab.
Statistics for scientist and engineers.
Intro to Spanish 2
Intro to rock climbing haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
My school days are long gone now :D but my daughter starts high school in two weeks :what: its scary that came around so quick

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
My school days are long gone now :D but my daughter starts high school in two weeks :what: its scary that came around so quick

Lol, bye bye hair!! :D

I'm kidding Evz, I have no idea, good luck with that though:D

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Lol. My hair is going...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
Just survived my first week! It's my last semester in nursing school. I'm taking Critical Care (with a 12 hr clinical) and Leadership something or other (with an 8 hr clinical). My youngest started kindergarten and that was harder than I thought to swallow!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Lol, bye bye hair!! :D

I'm kidding Evz, I have no idea, good luck with that though:D
I'm already starting to get grey hairs I'll have a head like George clooney when she hits teens lol :D

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Just survived my first week! It's my last semester in nursing school. I'm taking Critical Care (with a 12 hr clinical) and Leadership something or other (with an 8 hr clinical). My youngest started kindergarten and that was harder than I thought to swallow!
A friend of mine just finished nursing school this summer. She is preparing for whatever big test you have to take to get your rn.

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
I start Sept 2. I am just taking some upper Bio courses. I am also trying to get into a research lab. I was in a lab over the summer we did some research and now I am writing up the results and trying to finish it before school. I am happy because for the very first time I am only going to school 3 days a week and all the classes are in the morning and start/end at the same time. I've had some really screwed schedules before.

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
My son started 3rd grade. New task for him is to achieve independence on homework. He is currently frustrated with me because I don't give straight answers for his questions like before any more.

This too shall pass.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store