WTT for Datnoids Menifee CA 92585 mu/pu/deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
[WTT](want to trade )I want to trade some fish and a tank for some Dats of any kind as long as they are about 4 inches or over I want to do straight trades no cash. They don't have to be 100% stable they just have to be off of live foods like feeders or nightcrawlers and they have to be on foods like shrimp or krill or even better, pellets just as long as it's not live . I have some F1 MagX location X umbee I can trade, they are about 2-3 inches give or take and are feeding on all possible foods besides live. Like massivore chunks, Hikari gold pellets, shrimp, freeze dried krill, just to name a few. I value them at about $25-$30 each.they were bred by world below 07 and the dad of those fish was umbee kings before it went to world below and is now umbee kings again as far as I know. I also have a small clown knife I can trade he is about 3-5 inches again eye balled and again already on pellets, I also have a fire eel I would part with if the Dat or datts are nice. I have a 75 gallon glass tank with stand that is built by 2x4s it holds water but is missing a back corner piece of black trim near the back it's not really noticeable from the front. I know this isn't a gaming forum or whatever but I also have an Xbox 360 1st Gen complete with some games and controllers and a hard drive is not an Xbox 1 but it still performs well.i also have an Intex pool (used as an indoor temp pond) with the inflatable ring not the metal frame I could trade. I'm keeping the filtration units I made for it but filtration could easily be made by using a pump and two 55 gallon barrels with k1 media or whatever you want, it's only been set up briefly once and is pretty much brand new no holes or scrapes or leaks when it was set up.i also have 2 Oscars i can trade one tiger and one wild type if it even matters lol. I might be able to think up other things I could trade but for now that's what I got. PM me I will give you my number and we can discuss details and I can give pics if interested not sure how good the pics will be because I just got a new phone so I'm still getting used to it lol but I will do my best if interested the umbee are top notch not any kind you would find in an lfs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Forgot to mention I have about 10 umbee or so I am willing to trade.

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Someone in so cal has got to have some dats for trade I know this thread isnt that old yet but I'm just trying to clear some room for dats and I'm trying to get the 75 out of the garage...I also have an iPhone 5 I can trade mint condition as far as asthetics are concerned. the phone doesn't work properly however it shows signs of life the, screen will show a charging symbol still I threw away the charger because the wire broke but who knows it may just need to be charged I think it won't take much to fix if it really is broken and I'm not going to spend $40 or more dollars on a charger just to see if all it needs is to be charged because i no longer need it i have a new phone. PM me for details here is one pic of the umbee I can't get any quality pics with this phone. the picture doesn't do them any justice at all. They all have nice blue freckles and some have a nice red stripe on the dorsal fin, some have blue tinting etc.
uploadfromtaptalk1408747648199.jpg

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Mod please close thread made a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com