Suggestions guys? Oscar help.

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
Guys my friend he has a two tiger oscars, but he doesn't yet know what to buy. He wants fish that can school, for example silver dollars could u guys suggest some more that move in schools, fish that can live with oscars peacefully?
any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.
these are two guys

image.jpg

image.jpg

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Aren't those your oscars? I remember you posting on a couple threads listing your stock and asking for stocking suggestions and those were the exact pics on the fish competition thread, on the mini monster thread and on the thread you made for people to give you stocking suggestions. If I'm correct your tank is also 4 foot way to small for tank mates of any kind and too small really for two or more oscars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Aren't those your oscars? I remember you posting on a couple threads listing your stock and asking for stocking suggestions and those were the exact pics on the fish competition thread, on the mini monster thread and on the thread you made for people to give you stocking suggestions. If I'm correct your tank is also 4 foot way to small for tank mates of any kind and too small really for two or more oscars.
Ah yes, this one: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?588815-Baby-oscar-growth-rate-questions

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
yup my friend you are right they were mine, but give them to my friend and these are the only pictures that I have left, so he has a 5 foot aquarium by 24 by 30. He wanted to change his fish and so I gave him my oscars. Now he's want some schooling fish any idea?

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
So he has a 150 gallon with just two oscars?

Sent from my SCH-R830C

TexOscar1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2014
Texas
Not much you will be able to stock with Oscars in that tank, especially not a school of fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store