Scobina Rays

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
They are pretty much all in Germany. I think there's 4 in Cali and maybe a few in Canada. It has been such a long time, I may be wrong. Scobina is on my dream list

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Since nobody posts pictures here I would say just as many people have them as did the last time you asked in 2012. Hard to get ray and probably nobody tries real hard to get them or breed them. Best of luck though!

Maybe this still applies and that's why there aren't many around.....Matt said on your last thread "They are illegal to take and No quota in brazil for true scobinas".

Raymann88

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Since nobody posts pictures here I would say just as many people have them as did the last time you asked in 2012. Hard to get ray and probably nobody tries real hard to get them or breed them. Best of luck though!

Maybe this still applies and that's why there aren't many around.....Matt said on your last thread "They are illegal to take and No quota in brazil for true scobinas".
Few people were talking about getting some so I thought I'd check and see. Not everyone post pics of their rays and it's been a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store